Candy Shop Vintage is headed to Bloomingdale’s for four trunk shows this June! We are thrilled to be showcasing The Candy Shop Collection at such an iconic department store. Come put us in your brown bag!
With it’s fabulous, retro style, having The Traveling Photo Booth at our party last week made for some serious silliness. Turns out, boys can rock Candy Shop Vintage jewels just as well as girls! To view the gallery of all the photobooth pics taken visit thetravelingphotobooth.com and enter the passcode 6TU7D at the bottom of the screen where it says “view your photos”. Enjoy! x
To say we had fun at our Candy Shop Collection launch party last night is an understatement! Our co-hosted party in Charleston with Cin Cin Vintage was a huge success – Thank you to STEMS, ZONIN Prosecco, Bon Vivant, Sugar bakeshop, and The Traveling Photobooth for making the evening so special. Here are a just a few preview shots from ourselves and attendees (#candyncocktails on Instagram). The full gallery of photo booth photos as well as party photos will be posted soon. xo
Have a sweet Memorial Day Weekend!
Love the look Amelia Alvarez of CLOTHESHORSENYC is rocking on her blog today, featuring our Candy Shop Collection Gold Dragonfly Earrings ($48):
Very excited that next week we will be having a launch party for The Candy Shop Collection in Charleston, SC! The event will be at STEMS on Cannon Street in Downtown Charleston in collaboration with Cin Cin Vintage and Zonin Prosecco. Treats provided by Sugar bakeshop and retro Photo Booth fun courtesy of The Traveling Photobooth. Thank you Liza of Bon Vivante for the fab invite!
If you live in Charleston and would like to attend, please contact us so we can add you to the guest list!
As a reminder to ourself to jump on the shopping bandwagon before it’s too late, we’ve put together a list of ten fabulous mother’s day gifts, old and new, from Candy Shop Vintage and beyond:
- Scalamandre travel umbrella, perfect for summer showers – $118.75 at holdenandjames.com
- For the fashion forward Mom – Candy Shop Collection Space Age Bangles $95 ea.
- Perfect everyday jewelry storage where you can see it – MUJI Acrylic Jewelry Box – $24.75
- Every mom needs cocktail recipes on hand – Mrs. Lilien’s Cocktail Swatch Book – $11.05
- Cin Cin! Pretty paper straws are the perfect cocktail book companion – Cin Cin Vintage – $7.00
- One-of-a-kind vintage green teardrop brooch from yours truly – $85.00 at Candyshopvintage.com
- Lovely vintage brass bird statuette – Rogue Vintage – $10.00
- This eau de toilette has both sweet and woodsy notes – Eau de Merveilles by Hermes – $91.76
- Lulie Wallace’s flowers are even better than the real thing – Flowers for Adrianne Print- $45.00
- For the indecisive Mom – Gift Cards in $50 and $100 at candyshopvintage.com
Charleston has always been an incredible place to get married, but in recent years, it has become THE wedding destination of choice, even for Charleston girls! We love selling to brides, especially our one-of-a-kind vintage – it means a lot to know we’ve contributed to such a special day. Check out these two fabulous Charleston Brides in some of our vintage jewels. Ginny had a beautiful wedding at Boone Hall Plantation wearing one of our delicate, vintage 1940’s rhinestone bracelets (photos by Juliet Elizabeth Photography):
And Stella looked stunning in our vintage deco tassel earrings and complementary vintage necklace:
We are at The Southern C Summit this week in Jekyll Island, GA. We’ve heard presentations from Amy Flurry, Stanfield Gray, Chassity Events, Lullie Wallace and more. Looking foward to tonight’s dinner with keynote speaker K Cooper Ray of Social Primer. Here are a few snaps of the conference so far, including some fun in the photo booth wish Jessica Morse of Bare Beauty. So fun to see all these talented people from the South in one place!