It’s almost Valentine’s Day…one of those sometimes amorphous holidays that prompts relationship questions – do you give a gift? Do you get a gift? In eighth grade when we were in that phase of “going out” and then “breaking up” (often in the same afternoon) I had my first Valentine’s Day ever with a “steady” boyfriend. I was so excited I went to CVS and bought him one of those gigantic chocolate Hershey kisses. I couldn’t wait to give it to him and when we found each other by the lockers in the morning, I gave it to him and in return he gave me… a card. Needless today, I think our relationship lasted a total of three or four days. So if you want to skip the drama and hint dropping and just go out and get a little something for yourself, I’ve rounded ten of my favorite Valentine’s Day treats:
1. If you cocktail this pink ombre glass Oh Joy for Target Shaker will make you smile
2. Fashion (and critter) friendly fur from BURU White Label
3. The perfect tassel, big, bold yet lightweight ruby red earrings from Hart Studio
4. The worlds most whimsical chocolates from Maggie Louise Confections
5. Our special edition Charleston Rice Bead stud earrings in 14K gold at GG Mercantile & Co
6. The most darling cast iron pot of all time from le creuset
7. Our vintage inspired perfect pink poodle pendant
8. The I Heart Charleston (and who doesn’t?) necklace specially made for us by Gunner & Lux
9. We are about to start carrying these amazing vintage inspired wristlet bags (all made in the U.S.A.) from Sarara Couture in our shop, but you can snag one here in the meantime.
10. The perfect set of Valentine’s Day cookie cutters from Williams Sonoma.